As you are aware, the Gulf Coast region has suffered a major weather event from Hurricane Harvey and the full extent of the impact is still unfolding. In addition to manufacturers, many of the logistics and support industries including rail and road operations have suspended service in the Lake Charles and Houston area on a temporary basis.
We have received many inquiries regarding our inventory and supply position. We can advise the following at this time.
- T&T's supplier facilities are not located in directly affected areas, however feedstock and additives used in manufacturing compounds might be affected in the coming weeks.
- T&T should have sufficient inventory to cover existing customer orders at normal ordering levels.
- T&T is exploring additional supply to supplement our inventory.
- T&T is continually reviewing the supply situation with our suppliers.
- Unfortunately we expect prices to rise as supply gets tight
Should you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.
T&T wishes to express our concern and sympathy for companies and individuals that have been directly affected by this catastrophe.